Friday, June 15, 2007

Scotty Doesn't Know...

Brewers 11, Twins 3

That was ugly. I'm not going to lie. Scott.... as much as I like you, as cute as you are, as nice as you seem.. you aren't impressing me with your pitching. I'm sorry! I really am sorry! With all my heart! It's just.. I don't know how much longer we'll see you around up here. Oh, I think I'm going to cry.

The only thing worse than a Geoff Jenkins (whenever I hear his name, I think Scooby-Doo. Jinkies, my glasses! I can't find my glasses!) grand slam is the fact that we lost to beer-makers. I mean, the Brewers? Please. I could hear the drunken slurs from my humble abode that's like 5 hours away from Minneapolis.

To make things even WORSE, Jason Bartlett didn't even play today. Oh well. I didn't even watch the whole game (I went out with friends and started watching in the bottom of the 6th) so I guess it doesn't matter.

Nothing else to say, really. Just.. shake it off. Boooooooooooooooof? I know your shoulders hurt, but you're gonna have to carry us to a sweet victory. Put the cheeseheads the rest.

No comments: