Sunday, June 3, 2007

I Return!

So it seems that I disappeared for a bit. Or, at least it would seem like that to anyone who actually looked for updates here. Yeah, I'm sorry. I had to delete the blog because my computer wasn't cooperating and I didn't have enough time to update. But I'm back, regardless.

I've decided the blog isn't going to just be about the Twins (although at least half will be pertaining to baseball) - I realized I'd try to review movies. Or shows. Or whatever is thrown my way. I guess it'll just depend, y'know?

Anyways, Twins lost yesterday. Shutdown to only three hits, they lost 0-1 vs. The A's. I didn't catch the first 8 innings of the game because I was at Spider-man 3. Apparently Silva had a good outing, which is good because Twins' pitching has been kind of.. off lately. Ortiz pisses me off every time he comes to the mound, but at least he's not even half as bad as Sidney Pontoon. He
drove me up the freakin wall.

They play again at 3:00 today, which I'm able to watch for about 2 hours before I have to leave. It's supposed to be summer, what the hell. I, unfortunately, have plans from 5-9:30 tonight. Total drag, I know.

No comments: