Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fireworks? Nah, I Got The Twins

Wankees Series Thus Far:
Yankees 5, Twins 1
Yankees 8, Twins 0
Twins 6, Yankees 2

Well, hello all. Apologies once more. I was down at the lakes for about a week, and have just been downright busy. I have, however, been voting for Pat Neshek non-stop like you should be. I really encourage everybody, Twins fan or not, to vote for him. He's really deserving of an All-Star visit, and he's got such a loyal fan base behind him, it's crazy.

The game today was pretty fun to watch. Johan was amazing as per usual, Kubel and Rodriguez each had 2-run homers, and we saw some absolutely STELLAR defense by Nick Punto at second base. He never ceases to amaze me, really. Little Nicky P. is my hero! :)

It worries me, though. He's just having a tough time with his at-bats.. they're changing up his swing and all that jazz. Basically, he's just trying to adjust to change... which isn't what I'm willing to do. Experience change, I mean. I want Nick Punto at third/second base. I really want him around because he's absolutely amazing defensively and has the ability to be great offensively. Nick Punto is the Minnesota Twins.. and I'd cry if he left us.

Anyways.. what the heck is up with all of these day games? Day games are good occasionally, since nothing else is on in the afternoon, but what am I to do? I have a job which involves babysitting children who don't have cable! To make matters worse, they play the Bitch Sox in a double header on Friday - which is when I babysit. I think I'll bring the twerps over here, because there's no way that I'll be missing that. Ever.

Besides... watching the same game twice in the same day gets annoying. But I do it. Because I am a true fan.

No comments: