Friday, July 6, 2007

What A Slugfest

Wankees 7, Twins 6
Right now: Middle 8th, Twins 20, Bitch Sox 10

I don't get it. I really don't get it. The same tennis game is on two different channels, Nascar is on (who watches Nascar?), as is some random program on FSN. So I am stuck here 'watching' the GameDay and listening to the game on the radio. Seriously now. I don't understand why we kick Bitch Sox ass when I can't even watch the amazing game on TV.

All I know at this point is that the world is crumbling. 21 hits in one game? For God's sake, what is going to be left for tonight's game? Matt Garza, I'm sorry, but your team might not even be behind you.

I can only imagine what that dugout sounds like right now. Little Nicky Punto is squealing, "Yay, I've gotten some hits!"; Kubel's sitting there doing that signature eye twitch; Castillo is complaining about how his knees are going to dislocate themselves because it 'hurts so much!', Morneau and Mauer are doing a signature handshake and speaking in a foreign language only they understand. Tyner's beating himself up, while the rest of them are just grinning because today is great.

Can we just get this game over? It's already 4 when they'll be playing in like 4 hours. I seriously am wondering if either team will be able to walk, let alone play, at 8:11 tonight.

I'm going to go continue listening to the Twins and eating my Sweettarts. This whole thing is confusing to me. I'm wondering how we as a team go from like 4 hits to like 21 hits. And Nicky P has 2 hits. I'm feeling good about this.

I love how we're rehabbing against the White Sox the same way the Yankees rehabbed against us.

My dad just called and the conversation went like this:
Kayla: Hello?
Dad: Hey, can I talk to Mom?
K: Yeah, but guess what? Twins are winning.
D: Well that's good.
K: ... 20 to 10.
D: You're kidding.
K: No. 21 hits.
D: What a slugfest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).