Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Torii, We Gon Party Like It's Your Birthday

Tigers 1, Twins 0

Unfortunately for us Twins fans, after a promising start to the second half (A's = SWEEP'D), they let us down with a 1-0 loss to the Tiggers. Well, Garza didn't let us down. The offense did, which isn't what I wanted to see.

I felt bad because in the 6th inning everything was smooth sailing until my Jason (Bartlett) made a costly error. At the time it didn't seem like it'd amount to much, but a wild pitch and a few bats later, boom! 1-0. So I felt horrible, seeing as how it was almost like J. Bart's fault we lost the game.

It's okay though. So Jason, if you're reading this, I still love you very much and I will be seeing you during Caravan.

Today is Torii's birthday and all I can say is I hope we win in honor of him. He's a nice guy, but sometimes he comes off as cocky to me. Which is a good thing, but I've heard things about him, and I'm wondering if we're going to resign him. I really want to, but I'm unsure, considering nobody's hinted at anything and it's an incredible amount of money for one player. But that's baseball for you.

Tonight's game is anybody's game, I'd say. It's just that it's more of a chance Minnesota will come out on top. You don't agree with me and all I'll do is hold up a picture of Johan Santana. Johan + 2nd Half = success. Plus, Twins > Tiggers. Simple math. Even simpler considering I passed Algebra last year. I know, I'm amazing.

No comments: